Wayne County Department of Motor Vehicles
Opening for Appointments
On a limited Basis
Wednesday June 17, 2020
In recognition of the changing Covid 19 situation, on Monday, June 15, 2020 the Wayne County Department of Motor Vehicles will be opening for appointments on a limited basis.
The Requirements are as follows:
- Until further notice appointments will only be available for Wayne County Residents.
- Appointments will be available for all transaction types.
- All customers must wear a mask when they are in the Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Customers will only be allowed in the DMV at the time of their appointment. Customers waiting for their appointment will not be able to be in the building.
- Appointments must be made online at the following web site. dmvlyons.setmore.com
- Appointments will not be able to be made in person at the DMV.
- No one will be allowed to fill out forms or paper work in the office.
For questions call or email:
Phone (315) 946-7490
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all work through this public health emergency.
Mike Jankowski, Wayne County Clerk